[Loadstone] new user

Cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 01:35:41 BST 2009

Thanks a million for your help guys,

I followed your advice and I am still having trouble.

When I downloaded the files I needed, I put them in the import/export folder
of load stone.  I then launched the program and selected databases and chose
importe.  It gave me the list of the files I added.  I chose them one by one
and everytime I selected one of the file, the process of importing started.
It gave me the percentages and at the end, I got import complete. 0 entries
were added.  And something like 1483 duplicates ignored.  I tried to look
for the points I added, and I found nothing.  Where do you think I went
wrong?

Regards,

Cris