[Loadstone] new user

Brian Giles briangiles7 at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 23:32:12 BST 2009

Hi Cris,

You need to copy that onto your phone. Once it's on your phone, you need to
use a file browser program (I'm not sure if the N85 has one pre-installed),
but you need to get that file into the import/export folder in the loadstone
folder. On my N82 it is in my phone's main memory in
others/loadstone/importexport.

Then you ned to go into the loadstone program itself and hit key 1 for
options. Go down to database and click on that, then click on import
database. Then find that txt file you imported (it's usually easy to find
just by hitting the up arrow), and click on it. It'll add all the points in,
and then just press key 1 for OK.

Hope that made sense. Maybe I can help you more on skype if you want. My
skype is zhtfreak.

Brian