[Loadstone] new user

Cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 22:38:07 BST 2009

Hello Folks,
My name is Cris and I have just installed loadstone gps on my nokia n75 with
bt359 gps receiver.  The communication between the receiver and the phone is
perfect.  However, since I have never used a gps software before, and since
my loadstone database is empty, I would like some help to start.  If anyone
has maps for the Washington DC, Montgomery county MD, and northern Virginia
to send me I will be very appreciating.  I also need some help on how to
install these maps if such maps for these areas exist.  I am asking for
these maps because these are the areas I generally travel through almost
weekly.
I hope to get some assistance in the start.

Warm Regards,
Cris  I also look forward for contributing to the effort, although at this
point I am quite GPS illiterate.