[Loadstone] Wondering what good ways are to get points of interest

Brian Giles briangiles7 at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 20:01:14 BST 2009

Hi,

Exactly! I'm wondering the same thing.

Either I'm not doing something right, or there just aren't very many poi's
on gps-data-team.com. Like, it only added a few McDonalds, and I know
there's gotta be plenty more. Or...it didn't add the BK that's around the
corner from me. I had to add that manually when I was out walking the other
day.

I used the geocoder and added in all the zip codes for Ogden, but it didn't
do much except add a lot of streets. Although it did add some landmarks
around Weber state, and a few churches and condos, and a bunch of what
loadstone calls "co-op ATM's." I know there's a lot of businesses around
here, so I don't know why they wouldn't show up. I agree...entering the
longitude and latitude would just take too long. I'm kind of jealous of
trekker users because they  don't have to mess with that.

Brian