[Loadstone] sharing databases?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 22 12:29:12 BST 2009

Hi Ari,

Yes, we are working on automatic recognising for importing points so users
can more easily share their databases plus send their current location via
SMS or Bluetooth to another Loadstone user to assist with meeting up.

Including access to the PointShare is definitely possible (though a bit of
work) and isn't high on our ToDo list at the moment but if someone would
like to submit a patch we'd happily include the functionality!

Monty