[Loadstone] New member + google maps...

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 22 09:59:35 BST 2009

Hi David,

We're definitely aware of Googlemaps and all of the other free mapping
sources on the web and although  it would be possible to implement some
kind of integration into Loadstone it would be fairly difficult as the
Symbian programming API's and language is quite complex and nothing is
easy.

Having said that.  Loadstone is open-source with source code freely
available and we would welcome/encourage someone to contribute a patch to
make this functionality possible.

Monty