[Loadstone] sharing databases?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 22 09:43:18 BST 2009

Hi Josh,

Loadstone databases can indeed be copied to other installations of
Loadstone with out having to import etc.  Simply copy it across via
Bluetooth, USB, or whatever facilities your phone has and you're good to
go.

I'm working on a web site facility whereby folks can upload their
Loadstone databases (in loadstone database format) and share with others.
Kind of like the PointShare but with ready-made databases; hopefully
saving time for some users.  It won't replace the pointshare or other
tools/services though.

Monty