[Loadstone] Yet another new member

Hrvoje Katić hrvojekatic at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:07:18 BST 2009

Hi, my name is Hrvoje and I come from Croatia (Europe). I am 21 years
old and I like technology and music. I'm also translating free software
for the blind to my native language. I am a croatian translator of NVDA
screen reader, Klango Player, and now for Loadstone GPS as well. I am
using Nokia N73 Music Edition, and I should get a GPS receiver during
the next month, so I will then be able to explore Loadstone in detail.
I have just a question for the beginning. Where can I find a map for
entire Zagreb, which is a capital of Croatia? I exported .osm file by
entering Zagreb's Latitude and Longitude, but I still can't find some
places on a map after successful conversion end exporting to Loadstone.

Thanks,

Hrvoje