[Loadstone] observations with loadstone

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:35:54 BST 2009

Hi,

Yes it does open a whole new world to us! and I am so glad I donated a little money to the project. I am not a programmer, but I can however beta test and donate money here and there when my income permits.

Now here's a story for you. I wentt tothe store today, I aquired 10 satellites with the holux in my pants pocket. When I left the store, I decided to take a different route home than I normally take. Well I turned onto anotheer street and checked where I was, loadstone told me sso I knew then which way I had to go to get home. Of course without loadstone I would have had to ask for directions from people. but by useing loadstone to know the streets and points of interest around me in real-time, and by listening to traffic and using my skills I got at the colorado center I got home no problem! I find loadstone has boosted my confidence even more and is giving me a much clearer picture about the area in which I live, and it will give me a clear view of areas I will explore on Sunday when I go to a picnic an hour and a half's drive away in the car. I will finally, from sitting in the car be able tto know exactly where I am. and then when I get near my parents home town I will quickly load up their williamstown database that I made with the help of the geocoder and open street map and will be able to explore that area in new ways and new depths.

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337