[Loadstone] sharing databases?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:38:49 BST 2009

Hi,

I have some loadstone databases tthat I will want to share with one of my friends when I help him get set up with loadstone. Can I just back up my databases to a USB flash drive, and then copy them into his loadstone databases folder/directory? I also want to make my default database to be his default database as well. Will it work if I just copy it in over-riding his default database? and will his copy of loadstone on his own individual phone see it and load it in? or will it have to import it first?

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337