[Loadstone] New member

jason kb3icc at verizon.net
Thu May 21 21:20:07 BST 2009

Hello everyone My name is Jason I am joining the load stone list, because I think it is a wonderful peace of software.  I think the future of this software will change the attitudes of how blind people will travel.  I think it is a wonderful tool.  I like how the load stone software announces streets, it is excellent on identifying checkpoints and I also like that you can customize it to your own liking.
Anyway my interests are computers, music,movies and getting to know new people.  I am also 26 years old and soon be 27
Anyway I am glad to be on the list.

Sincerely,
Jason known as Blind Fury
windowslive contact kb3icc at msn.com