[Loadstone] Static navigation in MTK2

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Tue May 19 22:20:55 BST 2009

Oh, I understand it now:
There was no content in e-mail's body, but your reply was written as an attachment called "ATT00026.txt". There was also a file "smime.p7s".
Reading about 818X, I would chose this receiver because of longer battery life (up to 42hrs), 5hz switch (just in case), easy updating of A-GPS with GPSView; however a preferred receiver was the I-Blue, so I thought that I0Blue 737A+ is better than Qstarz BT-Q818X.
If 5hz is not so useful, is it only a gadget? When can you take advantage of it really?