[Loadstone] donations

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:56:30 BST 2009

Hi,

Well I really do like loadstone gps. It is the only software I can use because I cannot afford the other big expensive gps solutions out there. Oh speaking of the more expensive ones, when the big ones like sendero give you directions do they always give perfect directions or plan perfect shortest routes? Or do they make mistakes also?

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337