[Loadstone] donations

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 19 15:19:28 BST 2009

Hello,

Regarding donations...  I probably couldn't say anything on this list that
isn't already outlined on the Loadstone GPS web site so if you or anyone
else is interested in donating, that's where you can find information.

We obviously wouldn't encourage or expect people to donate if they weren't
in a position to or in your particular case since you've only been using
it for a couple of weeks.  Use it for a while and figure out what it means
to you!  Maybe it's not financial, maybe its a programme patch or donated
hardware.  Maybe you've solicited donations from your community Etc!

Many people have donated over the years and that has allowed us to
continue with the project - keeping up with technology and Symbian.  It's
been very much appreciated and with-out that support Loadstone definitely
wouldn't be where it is now!

Monty