[Loadstone] Speed Deviations

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Tue May 19 14:47:08 BST 2009

I have not tested the Royaltec RBT-2100 or 2110 against either the Holux M-1000 or I-Blue 737A+ for speed deviations.  I would not be surprised if there were differences in speed between these receivers.  The RBT-2100 and RBT-2110 seem to take quite a bit longer than either a Holux or I-Blue 737A+ to get a signal.  Therefore, Royaltec receivers are not my receivers of choice at this time.  If you don't mind the rather long signal acquisition time, they seem to work well.

Mike Hanson