[Loadstone] offline tools

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:25:30 BST 2009

Hi,

Maybe you misunderstood. I uploaded a 400kb database to the route planner. I wanted it to give me directions to a store which is my databasewhen I am starting out at my house. I entered the longitude and latitude of my house into the route planner and chose the 1.5km restriction. I thenpressed go to step2 and got a too many points error. Does the search radius in the options of loadstone itself affect this?
I thought the offline tools were kind of separate from loadstone itself.

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337