[Loadstone] gps receivers

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Tue May 19 13:24:14 BST 2009

Haven't even tried installing nokia maps on my 6680 yet since the nokia site
isn't too usable as such, but one day.

For now, I use nokia maps on my N82 when driving with someone, but also use
it for loadstone when walking with my dog, but, while the older 6680 is a
bit better for some things like that it's more convenient for me to not have
to worry about charging holux battery generally, etc. etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA