[Loadstone] Receivers

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Tue May 19 12:02:13 BST 2009

My two personal favorites are the I-Blue 737A+ and the Holux M-1000.  I prefer the I-Blue 737A+ these days but not by much.

Both seem fairly accurate.  They have relatively long battery lives (over twenty and 17 hours respectively).  They acquire signals relatively quickly and will receive them even in some buildings.  Locating points of interest in buildings is difficult because of multi-path errors.  You can't go wrong with either receiver in my experience.

Mike Hanson