[Loadstone] gps receivers

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 19 09:27:17 BST 2009

Hi Kay,

The three most popular receivers from my observations at the present
time seem to be:

Holux M1000/M1200
Royaltek 21XX/22XX/23XX
IBlue 737A+

There's probably not much between the units in practical terms though
maybe someone has conducted more scientific comparisons than I.

Bottom line, the aforementioned all do a decent job so really price and
availability are probably the main consideration.  EBay and Amazon are
usually two places worth checking out prices etc.

Best regards,
   Monty