[Loadstone] suggestion for offline tools

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 18 16:24:23 BST 2009

Hello,

The off-line tools we (Rob) have made available are how we want them to be
- balancing server demand with normal usage etc.

You're quite welcome to write any scripts you would like - allowing them
to handle files as large as you would like - eating up as much bandwidth
as the downloads can eat! and host them on your own server.  We'll provide
a link!

Since this topic absolutely bores me to death I'll defer to others...

What happened to the good old days where people asked questions about the
software, had constructive software suggestions and even possibly made  a
donation!  Ahhh, gone are the days...

Monty