[Loadstone] loadstone podcast

Jared Stofflett stofflet at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:07:13 BST 2009

Your getting the data for free and that would put an unfair load on the
servers for data 99% of which you will never use. Unless you can tell me
you plan on visiting the majority of zipcodes this is a waste of
bandwidth and would be unfair to those who actually get the data for
only the areas they need. Not to mention loadstone couldn't handle that
much data.