[Loadstone] loadstone podcast

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:44:06 BST 2009

Hi,

I am the person who made the loadstone podcast. I plan on makeing yet another one now that I know more about loadstone.
Hey it would also be cool if there were a script that would take a plain text file full of United States zip codes run them through the geocoder one zip codeper minute and automatically export download the osm files and then run the osm files through the offline tools, and then ask for confirmation of the deletion of the osm files so we could then make the computer automatically get big areas for us in abunch of osm files that we could build or import into custom databases.
not sure if this is even possible or if it could somehow be applied to other countries or not though but it may possibly work in the united states at least?

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337