[Loadstone] loadstone in nokia n96?

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:47:51 BST 2009

i've downloaded the same call
loadstone-0[1].72e3-20090421.sis
from loadstone's official website yesterday,
though i having the error that states that the certificket is expired
or phone's date may be incorrect.
i've already told that the date is set on 17th of december 2008, and i
am suspecting that if it is just a case of date, perhaps it may be a
issue of wrong date, though not sure whether the certificket was valid
in december 2008 or not.
i'd be trying with new dates after 4-5 days, and i've already
described reason in my previous mail.
with profound regards,
prateek agarwal.