[Loadstone] loadstone in nokia n96?

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 17 11:48:22 BST 2009

I just installed LoadStone 0.72 on a Nokia AT&T 6650 using Symbian 9.3
yesterday with the date set correctly on the phone and had no issues. The
N96 is Symbian 9.3. I would suggest that you make sure that you have the
correct LoadSton file and not one for 2nd Edition or a older version of the
LoadStone file. The current version of LoadStone is 0.72. The file name will
look like.
loadstone-0[1].72e3-20090421.sis

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.