[Loadstone] RoutePlanner

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 21:11:32 BST 2009

Hi, i have planned a route with the route planner but never tried on my
phone. does it really announce turns etc in real-time navigation? and can
the tool find and add the waypoints between departing and destination points
automatically? it takes much time adding them one by one if there are many
points.
Ömer Yesiltas

E-mail.:
yesiltas1981 at gmail.com