[Loadstone] colorado database?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:11:35 BST 2009

Hi,

I got some areas of colorado and used open street map converter to turn them into text files. I then made a new database called colorado in loadstone. I then imported all three text files intothat database and when I go into exploration mode it says no points found. But all the other points work. is it because Loadstone knows I am not located incolorado but located in Pennsylvania? But how can it when there is no gps receiver? It loads all of the pennsylvaniaarea databases just fine. I even deleted it and cr-created the colorado database with still no luck.

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337