[Loadstone] loadstone in nokia n96?

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sat May 16 14:12:00 BST 2009

Hello Prateek,

I'll add the Nokia 96 to the list on the web page.  It is the exact same
version as the one used on the Nokia N96.

If you can provide what the certificate/error message was we might be able
to help more.

Our certificate used for Loadstone generation has expired (we plan on
getting a new one very soon) but I don't think that effects current
installations but rather would just prohibit us from signing new releases.
What happens when you set your phone's date to March 2009 before the
installation?

Best regards,
   Monty