[Loadstone] loadstone in nokia n96?

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 12:07:05 BST 2009

Hello,
This is prateek from India.
Well, today I’ve gone to your website for downloading loadstone for my
nokia n96.
Unfortunately, the nokia n96 was not there in the list of phones combo box.
Yeh, I’ve checked twice, and in fact that’s a bit stunning.
Though I’ve downloaded the application for nokia n95 as it says that
both of these have been made on similar plateform, but It didn’t work
when I’ve tryed installing, as It gave some certificket error.
So, is it really not possible to install this nice application in nokia n96?
Or, is there any other way out?
Please note, that the n96 is indeed a simbi n based phone, and seems
quite closer to n95 in context.
So, at least let me know whether I’d be able to use this nice app on
my phone or not?
Please, I’d look for your response at the earliest.