[Loadstone] getting directions?

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 21:05:51 BST 2009

Hi,

I have a database of my area that is only aboout 200kb in size. I tried to get directions from my house to a store 4 or 5 blocks to the west of me just to see how route planner works. Well it requires longitude and latitude so I put in the longitude and lat of my house restricted it to 5km since the store is within that distance and then hit go to nextstep, it said too many points, so I then tried entering the lat of my house and the long of the store hit 5km as a restriction and it still said too many oints. I then made a database with only two points in it my house, and the store, and then it worked saying go west 200 some meters to the store. but why won't it tell me what to do as I approach each intersection? How do i make it give me more detailed directions if this is possible?

Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337