[Loadstone] POI Factory

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Fri May 15 11:33:50 BST 2009

Josh,

If you are talking about Poi Factory, there is an easy enough way to deal with files on that website.  First, download the file as a GPX file.  Second, get a program called GPS Track Maker.  You can download it for free.

Third, run GPX files through Track Maker and save them as GPS Track Maker text files.

Fourth, delete anything you don't want from the resulting file.  I normally use Notepad.  Save the resulting file as a text file.  I think Notepad only saves text files.

Fifth, run the file through Loadstone's conversion tools.  Save the resulting file.

Sixth, transfer the resulting file to your phone and import it into a database.

Mike Hanson