[Loadstone] Loadstone point share

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 15 10:57:44 BST 2009

Hello,

The PointShare has the ability to drill down further in geographic areas
that have more administrative data.  As far as I know this isn't the case
with the United Kingdom yet though since I live in the UK perhaps I should
make this available to Shane.  Having said that, it isn't a huge priority
at the minute so if anyone else  would like to make that data available to
Shane then cool!

Your IP appears to possibly be coming from London so if this is the case
then put in the following:

Latitude: 51.517
longitude: -0.105

If this isn't the case then send me your postcode off-list and I'll sort
out more accurate coordinates for you.

On the topic of the PointShare, I will endeavour  to upload an updated set
of points including 60000 + street related points plus the 350000  plus
transportation-related points and of course my personal points too!

Too much to do and not enough time!

Best regards,
   Monty