[Loadstone] off line tools and file size?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu May 14 21:15:39 BST 2009

You have to use some common sence here. I highly doubt you're going to store
the entire world map on a cell phone or that you'd need that much data. Even
if you manage to do this loadstone wouldn't handle a database of that size.
Try converting just the data you actually need, you'll probably find quite a
bit in the point share rather than trying to convert an external data
source.