[Loadstone] .osm files and offline tools

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:05:02 BST 2009

Hi,

I would like to ask that in the loadstone offline tools server edition could you remove the restriction on the size of .osm files? I went into google and typed

"download .osm files"

And I found aplace where I can download updated very big .osm files for countries and states. I am downloading tyhe .osm files for Pennsylvania right now it's in a .bz2 compressed file and I hope that 7zip willopen it. I got a .osm file for my area and turrned it into a database and found it gave me pretty many points of interest.
Josh

Josh email is    jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337