[Loadstone] pennsylvania points

Kerry and Gemma Hoath kerryandgemma at gotss.net
Sat May 9 09:07:58 BST 2009

Reduce your search radius.
Many people decide they want every point in their state on the phone then
wonder why their underpowered phone strains under the load. Are you going
everywhere in pencilvania all at once?
 how about breaking the database into smaller chunks or just importing your
immediate area for the moment?
36 megs of points is likely going to slow loadstone nastily if you're not
careful.

for a local test perhaps an area 20 miles around your home would be a good
start?
Regards, Kerry.