[Loadstone] Loadstone and emulation

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 4 06:03:15 BST 2009

I can't tell what this emulator (the site seems to be in german) but if it's
the symbian emulator then odds are that loadstone just won't work. The
symbian emulator doesn't run software directly as far as I know, you compile
the source code as a special build and then run the result. This has never
been tested with loadstone and most likely won't even compile never mind
actually work. I'd also say you'd never get talks going on an emulator but
if you or anyone else gets this to work I'd be interested in the results.