[Loadstone] Loadstone and emulation

Lulu-Ann at gmx.de Lulu-Ann at gmx.de
Sat May 2 11:01:18 BST 2009

Hello,

I would like to try out loadstone on a simulation before I buy a symbian cellphone. Did anybody try that before?

I found this link, obviously I need to register a nokia account to download the software.

http://everflux.de/nokia-symbian-s60-simulator-handy-emulator-335/

Is it possible that this emulator uses the bluetooth function of the pc to contact the GPS?

Did anybody try to install talks on this emulator before?

I am an OpenStreetMap contributor and want to test how OpenStreetMap.org features can be imported to loadstone.

Thanks for your answers.
Lulu-Ann
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a