[Loadstone] walking with loadstone

Josh jkenn337 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:32:09 BST 2009

Hi,

Ok so my e51 comes on Monday. When I'm walking with the e51what do I do with the hollux m1000bluetooth gps receiver? Do I need to hold it in my hand for it to get a lock on the satellites? and when I walk what could I do with it? I should be able  to just hold the phone in my hand is that what you all do?
what is the best way to walk with gps? also do I have to set some static threshold so the gps receiver will track me walking at 1 or 2 miles per hour? or is loadstone only designed for cars? for traveling in fast-moving cars?

Josh

Josh email is   at jkenn337 at gmail.com
msn: kenn6498ku at hotmail.com
skype: jkenn337