[Loadstone] hollux m1000 and i ordered my nokia e51 phone!

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri May 1 14:02:51 BST 2009

Hi Josh,

The way to know the battery orientation for the Holux M1000 and most other
battery operated devices is to feel for the metal spring (male) contacts
within the battery compartment and orient the battery's  indented power
(female) contacts so they match up and form a circuit.  Since the posative
and negative contacts share the same edge of the Holux M1000's BL-C5
battery it only works one way around.

The battery is rechargeable so you'll need to give it an initial charge
(for probably 3 hours or so) then you should be good to go for about 10
hours of use.  Then just recharge the battery again etc!

Best regards,
   Monty