[Loadstone] alternative install?

tony seth lp800 at samobile.net
Mon Mar 30 15:55:53 BST 2009

Hi all:  I think I'm having memory problems with loading databases from
the pointshare site, they're being generated, but are too big for
memory on my phone which has about 8 megs free onboard, the card is 64
megs, and I thought I'd reinstall if it's possible, but don't know how
to uninstall it.  I had to use a mmc card reader to get the .sys file
to the card, and so the file is still there.  Any help please on
uninstalling without the Nokia soute would be welcome.  The phone I
have is a 6620.
Thanks much all:
Cheereo.