[Loadstone] Question about transfering my database over to another phone

mr C mrc1818 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:24:31 BST 2009

Elliott,

I've transferred and used my default database on several phones and have
even given it to friends to use on their phones.  Just remember to run
loadstone on the new phone first while connected to a GPS receiver so that
it will create the necessary directory and a default database.  Once that's
done simply copy your current default database over to the new phone in the
loadstone database folder and when asked if you want to overwrite the
existing default file say  yes and you should be good to go.  Good luck.

Julian