[Loadstone] Question about transfering my database over to anotherphone

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 19:19:33 BST 2009

If you have already completed the import process by using the points
downloaded from the point share webpage, then your default file will include
everything that you added including your personal data. So all you have to
do is to transfer the default file found under databases to your N73 and
start using it. There could be some problems if you transferred from second
generation to the third generation, but since both are third eds here, you
may not encounter any problem.

Vetri.