[Loadstone] Waas-If I'm not Mistaken

Jim Noseworthy jim.noseworthy at rogers.com
Sun Mar 29 13:25:27 BST 2009

Mike:

Thanks much for your post.  I thought the same thing but I discovered that even when WAAS is turned off, the same message is heard when pressing the 3 key. I may be mistaken, but I believe the message "three dimensional differential GPS fix" is simply to report a normal good GPS fix.

Again, thanks all over the place.