[Loadstone] Wass announcement.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Mar 29 13:24:17 BST 2009

If you get waas or not is going to depend on your receiver. Just because you
have waas turned on in loadstone doesn't mean it actually is. If you're
using an mtk-based receiver like the holux m1000 then the gps commands have
no effect and waas will be whatever the receiver's default is. If you're
using a sirf iii-based receiver then the command to turn waas on/off may or
may not work, different receivers have different commands with no way to
detect what they should be. The receiver's waas may be on but you're not
getting the signal. Basically, if you don't see waas don't be surprised and
if you do see it then be plesantly surprised.