[Loadstone] Wass announcement.

Kerry and Gemma Hoath kerryandgemma at gotss.net
Sun Mar 29 00:35:06 GMT 2009

Waas is not on on most receivers by default as far as I know or loadstone
does not see it.
try gps submenu and then set waas on.
Should stay on until power cycle.

problem is commands to enable and disable Waas are receiver specific,
loadstone has support for SiRF3 and soon support for mtk.
Braillenote gps knows what receivers it uses so can control WAAS.