[Loadstone] Wass announcement.

Jim Noseworthy jim.noseworthy at rogers.com
Sat Mar 28 21:02:01 GMT 2009

Hi Folks:

In the Loadstone manual, it states:
"GPS Quality: Shows the quality of the GPS's current signal (GPS fix or WAAS/EGNOS corrected)."

Am I to understand that Loadstone will inform me if WAAS is being used?

The reason that I ask this question is that, on the BrailleNote GPS, I am able to obtain a constant WAAS fix; whereas I have yet to receive any such mention from Loadstone.

Any help would be appreciated all over the place.

" He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose. "
Jim Elliot,