[Loadstone] Switching between internal and external gps

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sat Mar 28 06:23:37 GMT 2009

Hi

mWould it be posssible to add one item to the bps menu

- Connect default gps
- connect internal gps
- find gps

  With this menu one can easily flip between external and internal gps,
especially if the external one is selected as a default one.

...and while talking about gps sources one interesting feature would be a
nmea log playback with pause, step-by-step  and rewind options.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS