[Loadstone] Switching between internal and external gps

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Fri Mar 27 11:58:06 GMT 2009

In my opinion it would be much easier if in GPS menu, under "Find GPS" we had options "Internal" and "Bluetooth/External". If one chose "Internal", then the internal receiver would connect automatically (using A-GPS as well). If one chose "External" then he would have a list of BT devices last used.