[Loadstone] Assisted GPS and data usage

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Mar 26 02:29:26 GMT 2009

As I understand it, networked based has something to do with cell sites, not
the gps receiver. This choice doesn't show up in loadstone's list of
location technologies since it doesn't seem to be able to provide nmea
sentences. I've never been able to make this do anything so don't know
exactly what it does. It doesn't help that these services aren't very well
documented in the phone manuals.