[Loadstone] the new I-Blue receiver.

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 20:03:38 GMT 2009

Though it is available from other places cheaper. The Support and
documentation provided from Sendero Group is unmatchable. Also, there is a
specially design case that is made for the I-Blue 737A+. Until the end of
this month, there is a 25% discount that can be applied to the receiver and
any other Sendero item, which brings the price down to $99.