[Loadstone] LoadStone PointShare - Exporter problem.

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 19:16:26 GMT 2009

Which version of IE being used? I just tried and it worked fine. One thing to remember is that it is a bit slow and as we select regions, corresponding fields get updated and sometimes it is very slow and in fact make the IE to crash. So after selecting various fields, give a few seconds to see if they get updated. To give you an example, When you select USA, the state field gets updated and as you select the state, the county gets updated and I think the server is a bit slow on that.

Vetri.